Published by Mara Juneau
Published on January 10, 2017
Don't miss this leading professional development opportunity, register today!
Keynote Presentation: Quality Issues, Effectiveness and Politics in Breast Cancer Screening with Dr. Martin Yaffe, Senior Scientist Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and Member of the Order of Canada.
Program: Explore emerging issues in the medical imaging field with the experts and with each other in a unique, collegial, multi-professional environment, including:
• Controversies Associated with the Risk of Low Dose Radiation
• Peer Review in Radiology: The Canadian Perspective
• Radiation Safety for X-ray Imaging Procedures Outside Imaging Departments
• A.I./Machine Learning/Deep Learning: What are these and what do they have to do with healthcare?
Faculty: Winter School features leading physicians, technologists and medical physicists from across Canada, the United States and Europe:
• Dr. William Miller
• Darren Oczkowski, MRT(MR)
Expand your Professional Network: Connect with colleagues from different professions in medical imaging ensuring the learning doesn't end after the programming does!
All meals are included, enjoy the healthy fare offered at the Chateau Montebello (with the exception of the famous sugar crepes)!