Pieces of Interest from COMP week of Aug 5-AAPM Award Winners/COMP AGM/Listserv AI Survey Results/COMP and CCPM on LinkedIn
Published by Christina Mash
Published on August 05, 2019
- Check out the 2019 AAPM Award winners here. (Congratulations, Yogesh Thakur and Marc Chamberland!)
- Don't miss the COMP AGM - taking place on Thursday, September 26th from 5:30pm to 6:30pm PDT at the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort, Skaha/Vaseaux/Kootenay Ballrooms in Kelowna, BC during the ASM. Full program here.
- Interesting survey results on Medical Physicists and AI, circulated via the listserv on July 20:
- There are 2 ways to engage with COMP and CCPM and expand your profile on LinkedIn! LinkedIn offers some excellent networking tools for career advancement and knowledge sharing. There are 2 ways to engage with COMP on LinkedIn:
- COMP and CCPM Company Pages: Follow the COMP ( and CCPM) company pages for short news updates and most importantly, to show off your membership! COMP is now searchable when adding a company to your profile, consider adding any volunteer posts (past and present) you have taken on with COMP today!
- COMP Group: Connect with your Medical Physics peers through the LinkedIn group, open to anyone with a clear interest in the field, through education or career. Whether it is advice you are seeking or an event you think everyone should now about, share it here!