As you are aware, COMP members have access to ongoing continuing education opportunities at the Annual Scientific Meeting and also at the Winter School. We are also aware that local and regional continuing education events also provide an opportunity for rich learning and networking. COMP is committed to supporting these local and regional programs. Not only will we promote the programs to our membership, funds have been allocated to provide financial support to these programs if required.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the support available, the following information is required:
· The name, date and location of the program
· A description of the program
· The nature of the support being requested (eg. advertising support, financial support etc.)
· The amount of funds requested (if relevant)
· Whether or not the program is CAMPEP-accredited. While not essential, CAMPEP-accredited programs are preferred.
More information and an application is available from firstname.lastname@example.org at the COMP office.