The Canadian Winter School is a rich and unique opportunity to foster interprofessional collaborative relationships and embrace new knowledge, while advancing our continuing education and professional development goals. This year's School will be held at the Fairmont Mont Tremblant, Quebec, from February 2nd to 615th, 2020. The theme of the 2020 Winter School is: The changing role of medical physics - the importance and impact of communication, clinical presence, and patient-facing activities.The program is designed to maximize interaction between participants, faculty and industry partners.
As an industry partner, the Winter School gives you exposure to participants from three associations: the Canadian Organization of Medical Physicists, the Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology and the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists. The Winter School provides you with a unique opportunity to:
• Connect with leaders in the medical physics and radiation oncology community
• Develop relationships and position your brand and products with key decision-makers
• Increase your company’s visibility and image
• Learn about emerging issues in the oncology community in Canada and beyond Gold, Silver and Bronze partners benefit and gain access to networking opportunities at the social events: The Welcome Reception on Sunday, February 2nd and the final banquet on Wednesday, February 5th
• In addition, there are 6 coffee breaks in the program, 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners which provides time for interaction and networking
We are committed to a mutually beneficial relationship with our industry partners. Please contact Nancy Barrett, Executive Director of COMP to discuss how we can best work with you to ensure that you meet your objectives.
Click here for sponsorship opportunities!